Meet the Team
The FIAP Program is run by Good Shepherd Australia New Zealand. At Good Shepherd, we aspire for all women, girls and families to be safe, strong and connected. We are committed to tackling the issues of our time which adversely affect them.
We are Australia’s oldest charity working to support women and girls experiencing abuse and disadvantage. Good Shepherd provides services and support in the areas of family and domestic violence, financial insecurity and youth experiencing disadvantage.
- Heather Saunders, Head of FIAP
- Karnali Bose, Program Consultant / Acting Head of FIAP
- Michael Joyce, Program Consultant
- Michelle Hasani, Project Facilitator
FIAP Advisory Group
The FIAP Program was developed with support from CSI, UNSW, EY, and the Australian Government.
CSI and EY continue to provide program support, progress verification, and evaluation.
The FIAP Program is also supported by the following Advisory Group members:
- Delia Rickard Australian Competition and Consumer Commission
- Meg Fricke EY
- Fiona Cameron Insurance Council of Australia
- Fiona Guthrie Financial Counselling Australia
- Gerard Brody Consumer Action Law Centre
- Julie Kun WIRE
- Keith Besgrove ACCAN
- Laura Higgins ASIC
- Sally Sinclair National Employment Services Association
- Jack Noone Centre for Social Impact, UNSW, Sydney
- Jane Farago EY
- Jeremiah Brown Centre for Social Impact, UNSW, Sydney
- Claire Dawson Commonwealth Bank
- Jane Tyzack Barwon Water
- Roslyn Russell Good Shepherd Australia New Zealand
- Stella Avramopoulos Good Shepherd Australia New Zealand